News & Press Releases
This section contains a collection of the most pertinent news, upcoming events and symposiums.
Zcube and Zoe' have supported the 4th Annual NanoGagliato Conference which took place last July in Gagliato, Cz.
NanoGagliato is an invitation only, research conference promoted by Mauro Ferrari, President and Ceo of The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Houston, Tx (Usa), that gathers nanotechnology leaders from around the world to form a multidisciplinary think tank focused on solving the most crucial problems in clinical care that face us today.
The conference have included two days of research seminars and brainstorming sessions in Gagliato, followed by two days of informal discussions.
This year's theme is Nanotech Solutions to Translational Challenges.
The main topics have been:
- Muscoloskeletal disorders: early detection, early intervention, tissue engineering and hints;
- Targeted/direct/tropic therapy: needs realities and myths;
- Surgical and non-surgical surgery;
- The key to therapy: crossing biological barriers;
- Transplantation and regeneration;
- Opportunities and challenges in bed-to-bedside Nanomed: the commercialization imperative.